IMPRISON TRAITOR TRUMP.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Talk and book signing, and the upcoming blogathon

Today, November 19th, I'll be speaking at the Wilbraham Senior Center, 45B Post Office Park, Wilbraham, Massachusetts at 1:30 p.m. on my book Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star. I'll bring some movie memorabilia from Ann's career, and will have books available for sale and signing.  I'm looking forward to meeting all the Ann Blyth fans at the book club!

********************

This Saturday we join the WHAT A CHARACTER blogathon hosted by Aurora at Once Upon a Screen, Kellee at Outspoken and Freckled, and Paula at Paula's Cinema Club.  As you know, the event was postponed in the wake of last week's tragedy in Paris. The blogathon has been rescheduled for this weekend. 

I will be posting on Jerome Cowan.  Hope you can stop by, and check out the other swell blogs.

No comments:

Related Products